Win Two Sets Of 2 Festive Gift Fair Complementary Tickets And A “Bag Of Christmas Preserves” From Holly And The Ivy Competition Application Form
Holly And The Ivy will be running an ON-Line competition for the 2016 Festive Gift Fair with a chance to win two sets of 2 festive gift fair complementary tickets and a “Bag Of Christmas Preserves”
This competition will close at midnight Friday 1st November 2016
Festive Gift Fair Facts
The biggest & best indoor Christmas Fair in the Midlands is located in one huge hall with a courtesy shuttle service to and from Birmingham International Station and even a present creche in the hall so you can shop & drop!
For our 21st anniversary this year, we have a whole NEW LINE-UP of LIVE MUSIC to entertain you throughout the day along with the ever popular Santa & The Dame!
1000’s upon 1000’s of Christmas presents, Decorations and Food & Drink to browse and shop with some stalls holders even personalizing gifts while you wait.
You’ll be spoilt for choice from our regular popular exhibitors and the 100 NEW stallholders this year. There’s so much variety…. and such a fun and easy shopping day out!
The famous FESTIVE GIFT FAIR is where Hall 12 at the NEC is transformed into a colorful Aladdin’s cave, bursting at the seams with an eclectic mix of unusual presents as well as popular traditional favorites…come along and you’ll find something for everyone!
Competition Rules & Conditions
- Competition entry is only open to entrants over the age of 18.
- Competition entries will only be accepted if sent via our official ON-Line form.
- No multiple email address entries allowed.
- If in breach of this condition entries will be immediately disqualified.
- The competition closing date is not negotiable.
- The selected applicants will be notified by email and notified by E-Mail published on our WEB Site & News Letters.
- Entrants details will not be used for future promotional purposes by Holly And The Ivy
- No purchase necessary
- Not transferable.
- Holly And The Ivy reserves the right to amend any or all terms and conditions due to unforeseen circumstances.
- All entries become the property of Holly And The Ivy
- By entering any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions relating to that competition.
- British Law applies