Carolina Reaper Chilli Beef Burgers
You’ll never buy Beef Burgers again after you’ve tasted these little HOT beauties
- 500 grams Minced Free Range Beef
- 100 grams Fine Bread Crumbs (Good way to use up that old bread)
- 4 Spring Onions (Sliced Red or White Onions can be used as an alternative)
- 2 tbsp Quality Mayonnaise (Alternatively make your own)
- 1 Large Free Range Egg
- 1 tspn Carolina Reaper Sauce (BE WARNED HOTTEST CHILLI IN THE WORLD SHU 22,000)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Salt & Pepper (To taste)
- 1 Olive Oil (For Shallow Frying)
Mix in a bowl the Minced Beef, Spring Onions, Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Breadcrumbs, Egg and Holly And The Ivy Carolina Reaper Sauce and stir well to combine all the ingrediencies
Divide the Beef Mixture into 6 to 8 portions and then shape into Burgers or use a Burger Press then place on tray.
Place the tray in the fridge for at least 30 to 40 mins to chill
Heat the Oil in a Frying Pan (or what ever appliance you intend to cook the Burgers On) and cook for 10 mins, turning frequently until cooked..
Serve with any type of Rolls, Salad and Holly And The Ivy Chilli Coriander Chutney, plain old Tomato Ketchup or if you can take it some more Holly And The Ivy Carolina Reaper Sauce